Carbon Monoxide Free Survey

General Information

Carbon monoxide is a colourless, odourless, tasteless, poisonous gas produced by incomplete burning of carbon-based fuels, including gas, oil, wood and coal. Carbon-based fuels are safe to use. It is only when the fuel does not burn properly that excess carbon monoxide is produced, which is poisonous.

You can't see it, taste it or smell it but Carbon Monoxide can kill quickly without warning. Levels that do not kill can cause serious harm to health if breathed in over a long period. In extreme cases paralysis and brain damage can be caused as a result of prolonged exposure to Carbon Monoxide.

Carbon Monoxide detectors are affordable to purchase which will enable you to successfully tell if there is carbon monoxide present in your premises.

Book Your Free Survey Now


******
*     
*     
****   
*     
*     
*     

******
*    *
*    *
******
*    *
*    *
*    *

******
*     
*     
****   
*     
*     
*     

*    *
*    *
*    *
*    *
*    *
*    *
******

******
*     
*     
*     
*     
*     
******

Please input the characters above in the box below

Symptoms

Early symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning can mimic many common illnesses/sicknesses and may easily be confused with food poisoning, viral infections, flu or simple tiredness. Symptoms to look out for include:

  • Loss of consciousness
  • Nausea
  • Breathlessness
  • Visual problems
  • Headaches or dizziness
  • Erratic behaviour
  • Pains in the chest or stomach